Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hipster Smile



For My BK/NYC audience:

You already know where this picture was taken....WILLIAMSBURG

If you don't know about Williamsburg, Brooklyn, then you need to do research. I'm not gonna go over the same shit you can find on any blog calling it " The Mecca for Hipsters" or whatever witty lines you wanna use. The area is dope but you do see some weird trendy there, but I can dig it.

Now to the picture; I seen this while out to lunch with a co worker and I had to take a picture. This dude was ultra hipster. That rape-o mustache, beat up clothes and Ipod classic, was only accented with the " My Librarian Was A Bitch" graffiti  in the background. It's like 2pm on a Monday and you got nothing better to do? We call those type of people "Trust Fund Babies", a term you learn very well if you spend any time in Williamsburg. Hopefully, this dude found a job or got a re-up on his allowance from his parents and is on his way to a BRAND NEW iPod Touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment