Saturday, September 8, 2012

FASHION NIGHT OUT









This was my second year attending and it only gets crazier. Luckily, this year I went early enough to not stand in line all day. The consequence to this tho was we got too many drinks way to early and operating my camera became a challenge and I knew if I kept it out while running into people all trying to get the same pic, I would have broke it. So I did the responsible thing and put it away and have no pictures. It really shouldn't be had to find pictures though, everyone and their mom was a photographer/videographer Thursday night. The crowd you see in the picture happened because a few niggas with cars and systems pulled up, started bumpin A$AP MOB and had cameras.... Everyone thought they were famous, but they weren't. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment