Friday, October 19, 2012

Ballin Friday!



HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


First off, my bad its been a crazy couple weeks for me so posting has been impossible. I had like 10 dudes at my house from Seattle and all we did was party. Pretty hard to post when your consistently blacked for a week haha. Good times tho.... BUT NOW I"M BACK!

Ok so this picture was sent to me a week ago and I just now got to it. She's obviously on a boat at some fancy ass island that I can't afford to visit, so I'm hatin. To add, she's got the straightest, whitest teeth I've seen since Mr. Ed.

But foreal tho, I need to find me a white sugar momma like this one to go on extravagant vacations and buy me brands I can't pronounce, so if you know this chick or one like her....PLEASE SEND HER MY WAY.. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment