Friday, November 2, 2012

This is what my friends like to do *explicit content*





So I was cleaning out pictures in my phone when I found this. I forgot to post it.  Here's the story:

This was when my friends came from Seattle to hang with me for my birthday. It was one of their last nights I think and they wanted to go to a pretty nice restaurant. One of my go to places thats pretty good is Cafeteria. It's real trendy, 24hrs and has pretty good food (not to mention I seen a few stars there). So in the middle of dinner my friend Ryan gets up and goes to the bathroom, comes back and sits down like nothing happened. I get a text and while I'm shoveling my face in turkey burger bliss, I see this text and almost choke on my food! This fool starts crackin up and all I can think is.... He really took a picture of his ass on a toilet in this fancy ass restaurant!! I pass my phone around the table and everyone is laughing, we probably were making a scene but who gives a fuck. 

I guess thats what friends are for right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment